• Ghee, Fairtrade coconut oil or light Fairtrade olive oil
• Kitchen processor (or large mixing bowl and fork)
• Frying pan
• Spatula ?
Kitchen processor (or large mixing bowl and fork)
1. Using a kitchen processor mix/blend the eggs, ripe banana, coconut flour and salt together ( mash the banana in a bowl using a fork, then add the eggs and beat well, add coconut flour and pinch of salt and whisk again with fork).
2. Heat frying pan on medium high and add a teaspoon of ghee/oil.
3. ? Each time pour a small amount of batter into the frying pan (around the size of your palm) around six evenly sized pancakes.
once cooked carefully flip the pancake using a spatula and fry on other
5. Remove and stack pancakes on plate (cover with a bowl to keep warm). ?
6. Garnish pancakes with toasted coconut flakes, blueberries and a drizzle of honey. Serve and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.