We had a lovely time at the weekend with our In The Night Garden and NSPCC fundraising picnic, after receiving a fabulous box of goodies to host the perfect party!
We set up our little picnic spot on the top of the Discovery Woodland Playhouse and strung bunting (which the girls love and have kept in place!), laid the check table cloth and set out our picnic treats of cheese, hotdogs, melon, Nutella sandwiches and more. I made some cherry flavour Pinky Ponk Juice and we made the most of the sun being out all day!
The girls loved playing pin the blankie on Igglepiggle and a treasure hunt with the 10 little Pontipines we hid around the garden. This was a fabulous way to raise money for such a worthwhile charity. The children all put their pocket money together and I matched it so we have £40 to send to the NSPCC which will mean that the girls will receive thank you notes, an In the Night Garden magazine and a Pontipine board book.
There is still time to host your party and you could receive:
In return for fundraising, the NSPCC has special In the Night Garden goodies!
• Raise £5 and receive a set of thank you notes for your guests
• Raise £20 and receive thank you notes, an In the Night Garden magazine and a Pontipine Picnic board book
• Raise £60 and receive thank your noted, magazine, Pontipine book and a personalized mini animation
• Raise £125 and receive thank you notes, magazine, Pontipine book, mini-animation, an Igglepiggle blanket and a set of In the Night Garden cuddly toys
• Raise £200 and receive thank you notes, magazine, Pontipine book, mini-animation, Igglepiggle blanket, cuddly toy and In the Night Garden bedroom set
• Raise £250 and receive all of the above and get family tickets to In the Night Garden Live 2018
I hope you all had fun with your picnics and raised lots of funds for such a worthwhile cause! We will be joining in next year too – will you?!
This is a collaborative post.