I was cruising around Twitter and came across A Cornish Mum linking to something called a monthly bucket list on Twinderelmos blog and I am so excited to join in! Its going to keep me motivated and helps when I can see everything written down – its a kind of public declaration of what I want to achieve!
Before I launch into what I would like to achieve in February I want to note down my stats as this year I am focusing on growing my blog etc and would love to see the increase. I am not going to get too hung up on numbers but just knowing I am heading in the right direction is motivation to keep working at it!
End of Jan figures:
I know looking at those stats my BlogLovin is shocking and that could be because I just installed it yesterday! EEK I know, cardinal sin of blogging! #sorryitwonthappenagain
At the end of February I will come back and update the figures to hopefully see an improvement 🙂
OK, My bucket list for January:
1. Bake more with the girls – they love it and having spent this morning making play doh with them I know they are getting more and more confident in the kitchen and I would love to encourage this.
2. Get my blogging schedule in order… with plenty of scheduled posts for the days I will miss etc. Stand by posts etc and work out some collabs with other bloggers and companies.
3. Eat Clean! This is a big one for me as I love crisps (not a huge chocolate lover so that is no big loss) However I am trying to stick to Lean in 15 and dedicate some time each day to prepare recipes from the book and drink plenty of water etc too. I really do want to lose weight but need to get the food issues in order first before I tackle weight loss. If any happens because of the food then that is good and I will be incorporating activities and exercise in with it as the month goes on.
4. Schedule a date with hubby for Valentines. Now that the boys are getting older (Ben is 19 and living with his girlfriend), Scott is 18 this year which means they are old enough to baby sit and take care of the little ones which we have a couple of hours out. Even if its just to the local pub for a meal it will be our first DATE in a good few years so well overdue!
5. Craft more! I love it and don’t know why I keep putting it off! Amelia is the only one without her own scrapbook album and we have lots of photographs online that I would love to print and sort for her. This month I will make a dent in it all!
This is the first time I have taken part in Twinderelmo’s Monthly Bucket List and I have to admit I love it!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.