Text for Kids Draw the Creepiest Thing Lights Out Competition
LIGHTS OUT IS OUT NOW ON BLU-RAY™, DVD AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT AND WE HAVE A FANTASTIC COMPETITION TO CELEBRATE ITS RELEASE
Kids draw the creepiest things! To support the release of the Warner. Bros Home Entertainment release, Lights Out, we are calling all artists to be. We want to see a creepy drawing or creation from your kid’s imagination.
This could be something as simple as a pencil doodle, or something far more elaborate…The choice is up to your child (or whatever you don’t mind clearing up afterwards…)
Up for grabs is a fantastic art studio for your budding artist, and as a cool gift for you, we will print the winning childs design onto a blanket so that you will always have the memory of the creepy drawing you child has created!
To enter, simply Tweet a picture to @heartnhomedeb using the hashtag #KidsDrawComp or post on our Facebook page HERE.
When Rebecca left home, she thought she left her childhood fears behind. Growing up, she was never really sure of what was and wasn’t real when the lights went out…and now her little brother, Martin, is experiencing the same unexplained and terrifying events that had once tested her sanity and threatened her safety. A frightening entity with a mysterious attachment to their mother, Sophie, has reemerged. But this time, as Rebecca gets closer to unlocking the truth, there is no denying that all their lives are in danger…once the lights go out.
You can order your copy of Lights Out here: http://amzn.to/2hhWf9i
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions for Kids Draw the Creepiest Thing competition
– Prize for 1x winner is 1 x art studio and 1 x blanket with printed design of child. The specific prizes are non negotiable and will be ordered by Fetch Publicity.
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random at midnight on the 20th of December 2016. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.