We are so excited to be hosting our own #PicnicParty with In The Night Garden and NSPCC.
Having received a fabulous picnic box full of fabulous goodies for us to host our own picnic the girls are eager to make our Iggle Piggle cupcakes!!
All you need to do to host your own party is:
• Set up a Picnic Party Justgiving page to set yourself a target and collect donations
• Invite your friends and their kids to join you on 20th August and suggest they donate £5 each
• Throw your Picnic Party on 20th August – put on a spread of picnic favourites and try some of the In the Night Garden activities
In return for fundraising, the NSPCC has special In the Night Garden goodies!
• Raise £5 and receive a set of thank you notes for your guests
• Raise £20 and receive thank you notes, an In the Night Garden magazine and a Pontipine Picnic board book
• Raise £60 and receive thank your noted, magazine, Pontipine book and a personalized mini animation
• Raise £125 and receive thank you notes, magazine, Pontipine book, mini-animation, an Igglepiggle blanket and a set of In the Night Garden cuddly toys
• Raise £200 and receive thank you notes, magazine, Pontipine book, mini-animation, Igglepiggle blanket, cuddly toy and In the Night Garden bedroom set
• Raise £250 and receive all of the above and get family tickets to In the Night Garden Live 2018
We will be sharing our own ideas for what to bake and how you can make this into a fabulous fundraising event soon!
Did you know…
• £5 could answer a call to the NSPCC helpline from an adult who’s worried about a child.
• £60 could pay for the Speak Out. Stay Safe. programme to reach 20 primary school children.
• £200 could answer 50 calls to the Childline service from children who feel like they have nowhere else to turn.
• All about the above rewards and incentives
• Pictures of your fundraising pack and activities
start thinking out just how much your fundraising can help!
UPDATE: The children all put their pocket money in for the tea and I matched it for them so we have raised £40 for the NSPCC and will receive thank you notes, an In The Night Garden magazine and a Pontipine Picnic Board Book!