Ok, so its not the same creamy style that potato salad is known for and its not the moorish one that you pile your plate high with but heck its almost syn free and means you can pick at it when youre hungry – which at the minute is what im all about!
Quell those hunger pangs for now…….you can have a cake when you reach target!!
I suppose by now you can see a theme going here each day!
Its so much easier for me if i know i have scheduled days when I’m to post certain things!
I guess its also easier for you to know if you can skip days you’re not interested too! lol
So, it goes like this…
Making Monday – Pinterest Inspiration
Reviews’day Tuesday – links and things I like
Weigh In Wednesday – Slimmingworld and Slimpod
Thrifty Thursday – Bargains of the week
Food Friday – Step by Step recipe
Scrappy Saturday – All things crafty
Social Sunday! ?- Blog hop link up with you all!
See why I am so excited!! I think its the list maker in me coming out – i like order… (i like chaos too, i just think im getting to old for it!) …i like writing things down so i dont forget! lol
Anyways, Foodie Friday is Peanut butter Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting and chopped nuts topping!
(picture taken at the Vintage Tea Party for the opening of my shop)
420g Plain Flour
360g Caster Sugar
4 1/2tsp Baking Powder
150g peanut butter
5tbsp salted caramel sauce
600g icing sugar
100g mascarpone cheese
handful of chopped nuts
1. ?Cream together the flour, sugar, butter and baking powder before adding half the milk.
2. ?In the rest of the milk add the 3 eggs and whip slightly.
3. ?Add to the cake mix and then fold in the peanut butter.
4. ?Using a small ice cream scoop, place in cake cases and bake at 180 degrees c for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
5. ?Once cooled mix together the ingredients for the topping (except the chopped nuts) and either pipe into swirls or using a cake spatula, level out a layer on the tops of the cakes. (as i did in the picture) before dipping into the chopped nuts.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.