Jake was much more shy and didnt even tell us he was a donkey until we got there and saw him so you can imagine my heart doing a little jolt when i saw his cute face poking out of this pale blue outfit!! AWWWWW!! *sorry for the blurry pics – school halls are not the best place for photos!* 🙁
Been baking again and made some Cherry fudge! Simple to do……copied from the Nestle Carnation website…*it looks a little wet in the pic but thats when it was first sliced – its hardened up lovely overnight in the fridge*
- 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
- 150ml ( ?pt) milk
- 450g (1lb) demerara sugar
- 100g (3 ?oz) butter
- 150g (5oz) glacé cherries, halved
- 55g (2oz) stem ginger, chopped
You will also need:
- A greased and base lined 20cm (8”) square cake tin
- Heat the milks, sugar and butter in a large, non stick saucepan over a low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely. Bring to the boil and simmer over a low heat for 10–15 minutes, stirring continuously and scraping the base of the pan, until a soft ball of fudge is formed when a little of the mixture is dropped into a jug of ice cold water.
- Remove from the heat and beat the fudge by hand until thick and grainy (about 10 minutes).
- Gently stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into the prepared tin and leave to cool before cutting into squares.
FINALLY a huge thank you to Christine for these gorgeous goodies i received in our Bo Bunny team Christmas decoration swap! Everything i could have wished for and more – thank you so much honey it really is a pleasure working with everyone on the team! 🙂