Im sitting down watching Pink live in concert, catching up on some forums/posts/emails etc before it all kicks off tomorrow – can you believe its almost Christmas EVE!! EEK!!
I finished up the stocking shopping yesterday and picked up a couple of little bits in PastTimes – how cool are these little Table Talk cards. They come in a cute little 2×2 box and have loads of questions to kick start conversations around the table. Ive picked out 5 and will answer them below…..please feel free to share a little of yourself with me too and for being so open i will enter all the names into a draw for some goodies after Christmas – a little post holiday pick me up 🙂
1. If you could go back in time, to where and when would you go? 1950s America so i can wear all those fab dresses!!
2. Who last inspired you? PINK – she has inspired me to get into shape!! lol
3. Who would you like to houseswap with? Pamela Anderson – her beach house is so shabby chic i would just walk round drooling!
4. What website would you like to use that doesnt exist? Extra hours in the day and a spare pair of hands.com
5. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you? ‘I was just saying to my husband how well behaved your boys are’ said by a lovely lady who purposefully followed us out of a restaurant just to let us know how she felt! *yes i cried – and yes it made me realise i do do things wrong at times but on the whole we are doing a good job*
Look what else i picked up too – Sarah Smith cleaning wipes and cloths in Poundland!! I would love to say they do the cleaning themselves but alas you still need to do the work – just with prettier cloths!! 😀
*oh and by the way – i am so having the same stomach muscles Pink has once ive had this baby!* lol (a girl can dream cant she!!) 😉
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.