Everyone loves presents and they usually arrive around birthdays, Christmas etc but what better than a one that turns up out of the blue that you can open straight away! We received a Christmas surprise from Casdon for Amelia and she couldn’t wait to open it!
Her little face was a picture when we said she didn’t have to wait until Christmas, that she could open it and PLAY WITH IT straight away!
Amelia always helps around the house, shes my little shadow and is actually the one person who helps the most! She loved picking up plates when we are finished dinner and scraping them into the bin, she loves picking up bits and pieces and shouting BIN while darting over to bin everything possible!
After a rocky start she now loves the vacuum too and is always trying to ride on the front of it or stands and eggs you on to try and run over her toes before running away.
You can imagine her face when she opened her very own Dyson Ball Vacuum!
It actually works too, there’s a little box at the back that you can remove and empty. The cyclone action is her favourite part and she is always following me round and trying to get to bits on the floor first before i do – maybe I should get all the kids one!
This Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner has been specially designed to be true to life, right down to the last detail so your little helper will really feel part of your world while developing essential life skills.
• Realistic role play for exploring imagination and developing social skills
• Replica design with bright colours for visual stimulation
• Play encourages the development of hand-to-eye co-ordination
• Working suction and cyclone action for understanding cause and effect
• Manoeuvrability of toy develops problem solving and motor skills
• Independent play encourages exploration and discovery
• True to life sounds for added realism and aural stimulation
We were kindly sent this for review.
For those who prefer a more traditional home-like experience when on vacation, a timeshare can make sense. If you’ve gotten many years of good use out of your timeshare and now want to get rid of it, a timeshare cancellation company like Timeshare Freedom Group or Lonestar transfer may be able to help.